One World for Love and Peace
Why employ refugees:
- As a participant, your business will appear on event flyers, press releases, website and blog.
- Your business will be featured in media on the community media, Access Sacramento, and radio.
- You have an opportunity to appear on various TV shows through Access Sacramento.
- Your contribution is tax deductible and we will acknowledge you at events.
- You will benefit from the skills, experience, and work ethic of refugees. By hiring refugees, you will increase cultural diversity and engage in local community.
- Refugees are fully authorized to work with their I-94 issued by U.S. Customs and Immigration Services. They have clear criminal backgrounds, employment authorization documents and social security cards.
- Many refugees are highly educated and may have been professionals or small business owners in their home countries. They bring a wealth of skills, work experience, and ideas.
- Refugees are hard workers with a strong drive to regain self-sufficiency and financial stability for their families.
Join the growing number of businesses hiring refugees today and continue to build your business as you help rebuild lives!